PICTURES of ISTANBUL
- Backstreets of Istanbul and history together is perfect combo for photography. This picturesque city has amazing views and life in it.
- Istiklal Avenue
- Galata Tower
You will meet with your local tour guide at the hotel lobby and take the tram for your adventure. Your photography guide will short brief you about the plan and we will be open for suggestions also.
We will start at Istiklal Street – Beyoglu where we can take historical building pictures as well as cats of Istanbul. We will cruise in to narrow streets in Istanbul for Graffiti walls and antique shops next to each other. After catching our breath at a tea shop then we continue to Karakoy using historical funicular tram with lots of photo opportunities. Karakoy is historical peninsula and many famous photographs of Istanbul silhouette has taken here. Bosphorus view and Galata Bridge can be seen at Karakoy. Last stop will be Galata Tower.
After the tour we will be back to our hotel with lots of new ideas and beautiful pictures.
- Professional English speaking tour guide approved by Ministry of Culture & Tourism.
- Guide with photography knowledge.
- Tips / gratuities for your local guide.
- This is a walking tour. We will not hire a private vehicle on this day. Rather we will use local transportation such as historical where necessary. In many cases we saw that local transportation is faster than usual Istanbul traffic.
- You can customize your plan. Simply contact us for tailor making your plan.
- We can provide tour guides other than English speaking tour guides. They may introduce slight increase on the price. Please ask for further info.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing, a hat, sun glasses, and sunscreen (In summer) are recommended.